Underwrites consumer mortgages per FNMA guidelines using Encompass software (Ellie Mae).
May order appraisals, title work, flood searches, credit reports to complete loan packages. May also create loan document packages for signatures.
For more information please contact Meredith Moore at 515-223-2265.
***POTENTIAL TO WORK FROM HOME AFTER TRAINING IS COMPLETED
Required Work Experience: One to two years mortgage related experience with at least 1 year processing conventional, FHA and VA loans and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Technology Skills: Previous use of DU/DO/LP systems along with usage of origination or operating software, specific to the mortgage industry.
Required Skills or traits: Exposure and understanding of credit reporting, title work, basic income analysis and various other ares of the mortgage process.
• High School diploma or GED, some related college coursework or banking school training preferred..
• Preferred knowledge of effective consumer lending and credit approval practices, methods, and processes, including State, Federal, and legal requirements and regulations.
• Preferred knowledge of loan servicing processes and the ability to accurately analyze and approve variety of loans. Ability to establish and meet departmental and organizational goals.
• Prefer proven outside business development skills and sales training background.
• Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations including ratios, percentages, multiplication, and division.
• Ability to relate well to others and build effective business relationships.
• Demonstrated leadership, project management, team building, and time management skills.
• Ability to operate a personal computer and related software including spreadsheet applications.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.