This position is primarily focused on Customer Master Data and Accounts Receivable responsibilities. The incumbent will work with the Master Data team to maintain customer master data and handle the full Accounts Receivable lifecycle from credit granting to collection of past due accounts. This individual must serve as a contributing member of the Finance team while championing Stryker’s Mission and Values.
• Proactively collaborates with internal teams/departments to promote a culture of inclusiveness and cooperation
• Responsible to live and drive Stryker’s mission and values: Integrity, Accountability, People, and Performance
• Use the OnGuard tool to send customer statements out proactively
• Follow up with customers with past due accounts
• Follow up on missed customer payment commitments and for short payment details
• Process / apply customer credit card payments
• Process customer accounts that use rebate dollars
• Open customer accounts, update credit limits in ERP system & prepare necessary paperwork for approval
• Respond to customer requests and provide customer invoice/credit copies
• Log customer complaints items in database
• Enter ship addresses as requested by other departments
• Review for quality for ship to addresses enter by other departments
• Prepare deposit slips for cheques received
• Work with Cash Application team members to ensure EFT deposits in question are dealt with and applied properly
• Prepare monthly SOX documentation and relevant IPE testing
• Assist with Master Data responsibilities such as set up of new item codes when Senior Master Data Analyst is absent
• Other duties as assigned by your manager
Conduct & Compliance
• Abide by and support the policies set for in the Stryker Code of Conduct
• Understand that compliance with the Code of Conduct, as it may be amended by Stryker Corporation from time to time, is a condition of continued employment with Stryker
• Conduct work in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations and in accordance with Stryker’s high ethical standards
• Report any violations of these policies and procedures to Stryker management or in the manner outlined in Stryker’s Ethics Hotline Policy
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• Strong Microsoft computer skills (designing, building and maintaining files)
• Strong planning and organizational skills: Ability to prioritize work and keep accurate, detailed and confidential records.
• Strong multitasking capabilities: Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and have the ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills: works well with others as well as independently, flexible, maintain professionalism at all times.
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills
Education & Qualifications
• University Degree in business administration, accounting, or related discipline required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer or product master data management required
BACK TO TOP
Virginia Bankers Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else VBA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Virginia Bankers Career Center.