At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an OnBase Application Specialist to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The OnBase Application Specialist is responsible for helping Heartland meet its efficiency goals and objectives through the use of OnBase Technology. This role will work in partnership with the PMO office and all business units to analyze needs and implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; or equivalent years of experience.
- 3-5 years of Information Systems experience. Experience with Hyland OnBase product suite or other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software a plus.
- Expert knowledge of requirement gathering and analysis methodologies and Process Mapping techniques.
- Ability to analyze and model the OnBase system to create a complete picture of OnBase work-flows, task assignments, and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software; including analyzing documents and processes to establish problem areas.
- Ability to perform business analyses in which information about OnBase business processes and concerns are gathered from key stakeholders.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
Apply Today: www.htlf.com/#/careers
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members