| || |
Why Join Us?
QBP is one of the world’s leading distributors of bicycles, components, and accessories. Our continued success is led by our belief in purpose before profit. From our commuter program, which pays employees to ride or carpool to work, to our extensive community outreach efforts, to our LEED certified environmentally sustainable facilities, we live our values in everything we do. We strive in all we do to create success not only for our business and our employees, but for our partners and community as well.
The Credit Analyst implements the credit underwriting process. They are responsible for investigating, analyzing, proposing, and implementing trade credit for QBP’s Bicycle Retail Customers. Additionally, this person partners with the Sales Team and other internal stakeholders to help build sales utilizing credit as a tool while mitigating risk to QBP.
The Credit Analyst reports to the Credit Manager. The Credit Analyst will work closely with the Accounts Receivable staff and Sales Team. The primary customers for this position are the Sales Team and QBP’s Bicycle Retail Customers.
Job Tasks, Responsibilities, Accountabilities:
• Perform credit investigations, financial statement analysis, and write-ups on assigned transactions along the recommending credit decisions, in accordance with predefined risk acceptance criteria, up to the delegated credit authority levels.
• Utilize financial ratios to mitigate risk
• Proactively manage credit limits from $35k - $75k.
• File Legal Documents as needed.
• Responsible for Credit Decisions up to $75k.
• Partner with QBP’s Dealers to create the best outcome of needs, risks, and sales growth.
• Partner with the Sales Team to help develop programs that are attractive to dealers, easy to sell, and take QBP’s exposure into account.
• Partner with the Accounts Receivable Team to track customer performance, identify high risk accounts, and understand the history of specific accounts.
• Be a valued Partner with our internal Legal Team.
• Be a valued Partner with our Accounting Department by completing month end responsibilities on time.
• Be a backup for AR call center
• Educate our Sales Team on what a strong/weak account might look like.
• Educate our AR Team to understand red flags, trends, and customer behavior that could be detrimental to QBP.
• Educate dealers in 1:1 meetings at events like Frostbike, Saddledrive, and Interbike.
• Participate in presentations at Frostbike and Saddledrive.
*Other duties as assigned